February 2015 Recap: The One That Was Too Hectic

28 February 2015

Despite February only being 2-3 days shorter than every other month, time always seems to fly by impossibly fast. I had so much overtime from work that I barely had time to think, let alone do anything else, and as a result, everything went a bit tits up when it came to reading and blogging. All I can do now is hope that March is a little less hectic. After all, there's no point dwelling on the past, right?

Overall, it wasn't a great month for posts, but with new features hopefully starting in March, we should see better results in the next recap post. Or at least, that's the goal.

BOOK REVIEWS (CLICK HERE)


I started this month in a major reading slump, and despite reading some pretty fantastic books, I'm still not out of it. I'm reading at half the speed I normally do, and it's actually getting to me. I only managed to finish 4 books this month. I stopped trying to force myself to read books I couldn't get into, so this month was definitely a mood month.

     


BOOKS READ (CLICK HERE)

BOOK HAUL (CLICK HERE)

I also bought way too many books again this month. I did, however, win my first giveaway since returning to the blog, so I'd like to say a huge thank you to Sam over at Falling Books for the copy of The Rise, as well as all the signed swag!

Anyway, here's what February brought me in the way of challenge updates. All the totals are tallied after adding this month's contributions.

PREQUEL & SEQUEL CHALLENGE: 32/75 POINTS (CLICK HERE)

TBR PILE READING CHALLENGE: 9/40 BOOKS (CLICK HERE)

CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGE: 1/11 BOOKS (CLICK HERE)

ALPHABET SOUP READING CHALLENGE: 5/26 BOOKS (CLICK HERE)

GOODREADS READING CHALLENGE: 13/50 BOOKS (CLICK HERE)

Well, that's all for this month. Fingers crossed March brings me better luck!