May 2015 Recap: The One With So Many Vampires

31 May 2015

My gosh, how quickly is this year going? It just feels like yesterday that Christmas was upon us, and now I have only 6 weeks until it's my birthday! Crazy. Anyway, I had a great time on the blog this month, with double weekly reviews, as well as a lot of discussion posts and some fun book tags! I also decided to stick with the Top Ten Tuesday meme as I think it's awesome for recommendations.

In case you missed it, here's what went down.

BOOK REVIEWS (CLICK HERE)




Remember back in January when I was so unbelievably happy that I'd managed to read 9 books since the beginning of the month? Well I surpassed that record this month by reading a grand total of 11 books! I managed to complete the Vampire Academy series, as well as start - and finish - the Bloodlines series, both by the amazing Richelle Mead. I had such a fantastic, fun reading month and can't wait to check out this author's other works. Her writing is stunning.


BOOKS READ (CLICK HERE) 

BOOK HAUL (CLICK HERE) 

Speaking of doing well this month, I actually managed to restrain myself and only purchase one novel! I actually won Nikki's giveaway over at There Were Books Involved and chose this beautiful hardcover copy of The Winner's Curse. I've wanted to read both of these books for so long, so perhaps I'll finally get my chance soon!

Anyway, I'm still doing pretty well on my challenges (well, except for my Contemporary Challenge - eep!) and I even managed to complete (and then some) by Prequel & Sequel Challenge... yay! Here's where things stand now. All the totals are tallied after this month's reads have been added.

PREQUEL & SEQUEL CHALLENGE: 94/75 POINTS (CLICK HERE)

TBR PILE READING CHALLENGE: 27/40 BOOKS (CLICK HERE)

Contemporary Challenge: 2/11 BOOKS (CLICK HERE)

ALPHABET SOUP READING CHALLENGE: 10/26 BOOKS (CLICK HERE)

GOODREADS READING CHALLENGE: 36/50 BOOKS (CLICK HERE)

Well, that's all folks! I hope you had a fantastic month, and I've got my fingers crossed that June will bring you all the sun and warmth that we all so desperately need. Have a good one!

No comments

Post a Comment